Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Office

My office desk is my personal place, I work there every day for about 10 hours, I spend my good and bad times here, it shares my mood swings and my temper, but I hate to see an untouched place, if the place is mine it needs to have my personal touch. So that anyone can spot me and also know real me as your work reflects your inner soul.


I made my own name plate which is kind of my nickname, self titled from college days, I made it a little vibrant with colors but not too many

















Two things that I like on my desk a lot are: First, my unique things to do list which shows a picture of a strict women and a list of my daily chores to do and a poster made on a red card paper has writing in silver which reads,






“I WILL KEEP THANKING GOD NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS”

this also contains a picture of a man in will lot of stones in front of him and he thanks god for those as he has got an oppournity to use his strength, this is very very motivating as when things does not work out way we should always remember that god has planned something else for us, and thank god for keeping us away from doing something which might go wrong later.


Other things to add a little fun and vibrancy are Mr. Burger that makes you very hungry with its lip licking face and super cool colors.






Also here are my two sweethearts who keep looking at me they are "cuppi and chotu" you see in the picture cuppi is holding chotu (actually hugging),





The next cutie is called "dumbo" he is just an open face, it’s a packet painted to face so you can out your hand inside and run around with it, giving awhhhh !!!!! expression to everyone.




I had many more things in past which I don’t have now, like my fish bowl and my fish her name was “bubbles” unfortunately she could not survive the AC, and many more :(

No comments: