Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I belong ....


I did mention in my earlier post that I always wanted to study in the Australian university, but the idea sounds scary to me looking at the current racial attacks over Indian students in Australia, news channels says that these have always been there but the level and the frequency have increased now, to this many Indian students have rushed back to their Homes, some are packed in their houses ….



I was watching the news which showed the humiliating video of student being stamped and beaten by another person; this runs shivers through your spine, really bad. I have not been into the news so much and so I am still unknown to the reason behind this, the world is overwhelmed already with the terrorists and ‘Al Qaeda’ attacks, Please spare humans and not kill them because of their color and nationality.



The reason for writing this post is that I really admire Mr. Amitabh Bachan for denying the Doctorate title from the Queens University in Australia you can check out the letter from the head of that university send out to him here http://bigb.bigadda.com/?p=2682 , in my earlier post http://nidhi-ambitions.blogspot.com/2009/03/paid-to-think.html I said that Mr. Bachan is selling his thoughts and he has been paid to think but since them I have been quite a regular visitor to his blog and I can say that him declining the title from the university is a step that he has taken for the love of his country and fellow beings. He really belongs to India and Indians

No comments: