Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Princess Going Geek


After days and months I finally got an oppournity to blog …. Thanks to holidays… I wish everyone had a present and warm time with their folks and I am sorry for some unlucky people (like me) who worked in new year :) but remember folks if it wasn’t us working them others wouldn’t have enjoyed the free time so cheer up We saved the Day !!! (atleast it sounds good to me by saying that but I am still grumpy about the fact )

Holidays means gifts and while I waited and waited (and waited and cried) for Santa and hung my stalkings with a hope of getting an Iphone as gift it did not happen… looks like Santa does not like kids demanding Big Techie gifts or maybe he ran out of budget granting gifts to everyone so as every grown up does I gifted myself … (now I know there is no Santa !!!!)

I know what you guys must be thinking but it’s not a pink poodle or a diamond set or some girlie thing like that but NO” it’s a high tech PC”, I wish I can catch up that expression but, Yeah baby …. I upgraded my P4 good for nothing a piece of crap with a nice core 2 duo processor and 500 gigs HDD plus 4 Gigs Ram … not too good config but that’s more then what you need for a home PC (plus blogging :p) so that’s that and I am happily enjoying my Vista loaded there but personally Windows 7 is better just for the look and feel I will know more as I use I more

No comments: