Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Diggers Den ..... H.E.L.P

I am a little frustrated as I write this post and because this is something about someone which has been troubling me for weeks and months over and over. It’s the Bad habits.

What thought come to your mind when you think of the word “Bad Habits”, my guess that that you imagine yourself to be four surrounded by some more people of your size and a Teacher who shows a color chart which shows you to greet people say thank you, table manners Blah ………. Blah …….. Blah!!!

But we think that as we grow up we learn all the manners and we throw every reminiscence of that chart from our memory we all think that we are all well behaved and polished men and ladies and certainly do not need the manners and bad habits chart …right ??? .. WRONG!!!!


In my office next to me sits a prominent nose digger (and he is certainly not four) he is married with a Kid so must be between 25-30 years. He has a habit of putting his finger in his nose every time he sits free/ thinks/ or does anything when he is not working on PC .. now I don’t have too much to do with this but his dirty hand is all over the place .. he shakes hand with people, drinks water from my bottle, touches my desk and sometimes tries to share food EEkkkkkSSSSSS !!!!! now I bet you can certainly know why I am so fuming

I tried a lot to educate him to stop that habit but I can’t as I think I would insult him .. Being a man he is and as far as I know men they can’t take piece of advice given by a girl .. (Especially about nose digging of all the stuff)

My dilemma here is how do I tackle this situation and get out of the diggers den… I feel very unhygienic about my surroundings and it gives me Goosebumps when I see him touching something that belongs to me.
God give me patience !!!

No comments: