Wednesday, April 7, 2010

From Social Butterfly to stupid Caterpillar




Hie people,
I know my blogging frequency have been tremendously decreased (if we had a graphical representation you could see a long dead plain line at the bottom) but that’s not cause I lost interest in it or something, I love blogging!!!!

I recently switched my workplace to another location (another whole new world !!!!) my old workplace has was burdened with Kgs of work piling on me everyday so we were like used to that environment like you work on an airport or a train station running around all the while Busy busy busy !!!, (I know I am using too many exclamation marks but cant help I am really like !!!!! :O) My new workplace is nice, very calm and not too much work,( I mean not like on an airport types) which also means it Super Boring

But its not the place or the work flow or the work culture which makes that place boring…. It’s the PEOPLE. As I have been observing here since past few days the people working in IT firms are a little dry, for example if there is a guy or a girl walking in the corridor (irrespective) and you pass a smile they would pop their eyes out to you and look at you until you pass and keep on thinkn if they ever knew you…. D a guys is there a restriction on the number of friends you can make?

Next example, you have people sitting next to you or behind you for weeks and months but neither you know their names nor see their faces simple because they don’t belong to your project and you have absolutely nothing to share or ask from them …..
Life was not like this in my old workplace people knew each other, cared about each other, I literally new everyone, not just my project even from the technical and Non technical projects, the average crowd in IT companies are between 28-40 these people have very less social life, and terrible sense or humor and I am scared that I might turn out like one or these, I can already spotted the changes in myself I have become quite a listener rather then the one blabbering all the time…. On my god Its the ‘Boring people Virus…’ God show me the way to stop this conversion ….

4 comments:

Nidhi said...

I really hope that :)
Thanks for your comment

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the article

Anonymous said...

It`s really nice article. Thank u a lot

Nidhi said...

thanks for your comments .... i wanna keep up the good work but i think i am already bitten by the catterpiller .... i am trying to be back to the butterfly again .. please keep reading :)