Saturday, June 16, 2012

Things to do in an Airport.

Okay so after a while me and my parents decided to go on a vacation to Kolkata one of the metro cities in India for a vacation. The dilemma was we could not get the tickets in same flights together ( This was planned as they are travelling by Air India and sucks!! )







There fight time and mine varies for about 2 hours which means I will reach the destination 2 hours prior to my folks.


Now I know it’s not a big deal waiting at the airports and like .. everybody goes through it but I do not wanna waste my time there and make the most outta it cz I know I will never go to Kolkata again …


I tried googling for the airport Amenities but there isn’t much info available.






So here is my list of things I can give a try to:










1. Trying my hands on photography at the busy busy street you get great pics, that’s the top to do thing.


2. Uploading a few Calories : Lately I am too concerned with being skinny and I wanna pile up a few kgs on so of course as Bengal is famous for sweets EATING them all is the next thing to do.


3. SPA – Being a girly gal as I am, I have seen this famous SPA in Chennai and GOA airports which seems like an express service, wont mind a quick facial or a manicure. 


4. Ofcourse shopping: The best thing to pik up is a postcard and you know what even if I am going to stay there for just 5 days I would love to send a postcard to my friends in Mumbai .. going authentic vintage. They will love it. Other things to shop can be some cultural stuff from there, not things which I get in Mumbai cheaper then there 


5. Having a glass of wine or BEER : I am not so hopeful about this in Kolkata


6. Talking to a complete stranger: be it a Gal or a guy, completely bluff about yourself and say bye bye when its time to go. No further contact ever














No comments: