Friday, March 13, 2009

Girl power

Yesterday I was just trying to get some pictures of “Hello Kitty” as I am planning to glass paint a picture on the windows of my room, while doing that I saw the world’s cutest gadget a Hello Kitty diamond studded laptop,

This made me a little more curious on gadgets which are designed for gals and why not gals do share the same jobs and responsibility as boys so how about something with a little girlie touch and glam look

My curiosity took me towards mobile phones, iPods and other gadgets






I have fallen for this cute looking great working technology, the second oic down here is a Camera phone

2 comments:

~Jonzie!! said...

Well Let me say it straight nidz Gadjects and Gizmoes are really not ment for gals, yeah but the rest of the stuff like the Accessories are your kinds stuff. if i start talking bout gizmoes, i can bet you that i will just not STOP!

Nidhi said...

mayb ur just too way beyond jonzie.. if thes things were not ment for gals dude, do you think the gadgets in pink and diamonds would every b invented...

Gals can use all the gadgets a guy can.
boy, u need to get outta your little shell n face da world