Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blame the lady driver



Blame the lady driver



This topic is of a international importance, just go to Google & type “lady drivers” as the search keyword, you find the very first result as
“BEWARE !!!! It’s a Lady driver” on you tube, and series of threatening videos like these,

Get a life guys!!

Its not that women are rash drivers, they are very careful. Why? Let’s compare

A women driver never drinks and drives (I agree to exceptions but men do it all the time)

A women driver does not race with another women driver

98% accidents with women drivers occur when they drive at less speed not on high speed

You can always spot them looking in all the mirrors possible before taking a turn or even pulling out the road,

They make very minute observation of the parking so that they don’t any other vehicle otherwise

I agree that they have a little judgment issues as compared to men, but men are just rash drivers. I experienced it when I was riding my scooty on road yesterday at Vashi, it was about 5pm and I was on the first lane which is meant for less speed and small vehicles like mine, a car just went by me at a distance of 0.05m it actually blew me off the road and that to on the low speed lane, he broke the basic lane discipline and then just put a sudden break on the red light, he was just ahead my vehicle I used all my front and back breaks to stop my scooty which created a hissing noise and I almost hit him but I turned on the left again and stooped just next to his car I could see the man inside, he looked at me, I asked him “kya kar raha hai? (What do you think you are doing)” he says you gals should not be given vehicles otherwise you will kill people!!! And before I could react he pulled his car and broke the Red light.

Can you imagine he is blaming me after behaving like that, unfortunately our system is so corrupt that even if I note his Number and complain he will bribe the police and set free.

But remember all you Mars people you just cannot blame the women drivers all the time, we are still better drives and do not take lives

5 comments:

itsakash4u said...

In ur case, it seems,it was that Guy's fault. But anyone can be a rash driver or accident can happen to anyone.
Kyuki_____ "Nazar hati durghatna ghati" It is applicable universally .
And i hope, he will learn driving soon before hurting someone.
Life teach lesson to every human being.

Happy driving!

Amol G. said...

Well, lets take this example. I have seen a lady driver taking her hand out of the right window and she gives a signal that she wants to turn right. later she finds that that is a wrong turn and she pulls her hand out again and makes a "Cross" sign [to convey a message that she now no longer wants to take the right turn].... Hilarius situation for me and I almost died laughing at the lady's behavior and driving sense.

Ask yourself these questions:
- How many traffic rules does that guy know and how many you know?
- How many years has he driven the vehicle and how many you have?
- Are Indian Roads perfect for observing all the disciplines?

There are very little answers, so many many questions and more than that, a mountain of doubts.

Considering all that, I do not say that men are better drivers than women. It all depends "WHO" the person is and "HOW" much that person knows about driving vehicles....

I can put it like this "Even if you give a cell phone in a Monkey's hand, it will first try and eat it and if he is not able to eat it then he will throw it."
That's because, he does not have enough knowledge about the gadget.

Apply the logic and you will understand who are we are supposed to BLAME!

Nidhi said...

well... i can understand your feelings coz i knw you are a bit more favorable for the males, Adam bonding,
but just because a lady driver made a wrong signal doesnt mean that all gals do not undertstand traffic signals, I have seen guyz driving overtaking from the left with out providing any signal to the vehical on the right ....
Looking at that guy I belive that i still follow many rules that he might know and not follow.

Jumping the traffic light is a hobby for guys

And a new driver always follow the rules an expert taked it for granted

Lets not discuss about Indian roads, When in my route I find the road purfecct

also a hilarious remark to the mentioned situation, she did cross the singal right :P

~Jonzie!! said...

Well what you say is not the right side of it always. i too can pin down many instances of Lady Driving which i can address. One thing i can put my hearts out and say is that if i see a lady driver in front of Me, i will never try to stay behing her vehicle at any cost, cos accidents are fatal and i dont want aghast suprises.

But fairly speaking ladies are too slow they know the rules by heart unlike us and everytime they want to use it they will think over it and use it at the very last minute than trying to use it well ahead in advance.

i would say that they should not be given too high powered vehicles which would be very difficult to handle and yeah the traffic system out here is very corrupt i truely agree with you.

Two things i would like to vist the least would be the RTO office and the Municipality Building. one is never satisfied cos your job is never done in teh very first instance.

well you had a very nice thought indeed..and this was my very first ..maybe i wil get adicted to it as time goes by...

Nidhi said...

Great to see you here Jonzie !!!