Saturday, March 7, 2009

P.S I love You




I saw this movie starring Hilary Swank & Gerard Butler, I was the most touching and worthy movie I ever saw, I have seen this movie with my most precious person on earth, My sweetheart. we generally watch a lot of movies, when we feel that the movie is boring we chat & laugh through out the stuff. I never heard of any promotion of this movie and we just went for this movie to kill time.

The movie started will a couple names were Holly and Gerry fighting over something and they got together the next moment and making love and saying "Baby I need you", that just melted my heart. I watched movie with more interest. after that in next scene it showed Gerry's funeral I was shocked to see that

The story went that Gerry was suffering from brain tumor and it was too late to operate and he then faced death. It was sad holly was crying and she had lost her mind after all this, she was shown in pathetic she was sitting in dark corners of room, like a furniture and not eating for weeks, she used to call up on Gerry's phone to here his answering machine and his voice.

Then she starts missing him more and more and losing on life, one day she receives a envelope on her birthday saying the list, It was from Gerry he had planned things for her that included trip to Ireland (most beautiful place on earth), and also the way she could change her job cuase she was ina job that she hated most and many things.

I saw the movie liked it, I read the book just fell in love with it.

watch the movie if you really love someone, watch the movie if you wonder what you will do after that someone is gone, gone away from you.

My greatest recommendation

No comments: