Wednesday, March 4, 2009

To moon and back but can’t understand a PDA

Some days ago, I had to make an important call my cell phone’s battery went dead so I borrowed my brother’s phone (HTC touch to be specific) I tried to just make a simple call to a simple number foremost I could not get the screen to come up on an active mode, I mean it was just blank then I’m learned that there is small button at the upper side to make it work, then it looked all beautiful with the windows Start button and nice options just like out PC, Good beautiful, but all I have to do is make a call!!!


So I started digging it, here and there with the small tweak, looking into all the options, I asked him “where do I find an option to make a call?”, now my brother is such a brat that he likes me to struggle with things while he enjoys laughing at me, I looked at him with a envious look then I started looking for making a call option, I was in such a hurry that I skipped the option many times. Then I decided to look for the users catalog and after turning many pages I realized that there is a shortcut at the right bottom of the screen which he uses to make calls…… I felt so stupid to over look at the option initially
People who use the PDA’s or the Complex mobile phones find it easier to operate the cell phone as they have either learned each and every thing from the guide or either they have been thought by someone…. Imagine if I give my mum a PDA as a gift she would probably take ages to learn it or would sell it to get a Microwave or another home appliance instead
Not getting to lengthy here … I guess man invented computers to make his work easier but now I am just struggling with our own invention, I may sound like a bimbo here but you need to go through some practice or guidance before using any gadget.

1 comment:

Noel Raphael said...

Itz not ur fault...
Gurlz aren't good at it, nyway.....