Friday, April 24, 2009

Gonna Be Bride !!!

I woke up today at the load shedding time, incase some people are not aware about it its a way to kill people in the state that the government undertakes by disconnecting the power especially at those times when we really need it like noon or early evenings especially in summers … grrrr


I hope when the elections are over and If we get a real good leader this problem should be taken care off… nywas so there was “Cute” sitting down stairs and I noticed her from my balcony I was on my way to downstairs to see her when I spotted “Sobby” as i mentioned 1000 times before that she is getting married and there are only 4 days left for her BIG DAY, everyone was busy decorating the house and if you have ever seen an Indian Marriage its very heavily decorated and the preparations start from 5-6 days the marriage has rituals that are followed before and after so in short a complete Indian Marriage takes around 7 days ,


I will keep posting Sobby’s things here..



So as I mentioned the Bride was so desperate to get married that she holded the broom herself to clean the house


See this

1 comment:

itsakash4u said...

This was ur most original blog ever.