Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Super Women



I woke a little late today reason; My phone buzzing all the time and also my Dad as he is at home is planning to renew the interior decor and not just the wallpapers this time its gonna be with glass painted doors and False ceilings and stuff, so the contractors kept on visiting him with all quotations and various offers,



In middle of all this my mum kept telling them to come after I leave for office and she was also taking care of laundry, cooking, cleaning and reminding every one to keep silence, when I woke up it was 1.5 hours for my cab to arrive so as usual I chatted with her about office yesterday other neighborhood gossip, she remained me that I have to buy a dress for SOB Queen’s BIG day and also pay the credit card dew, she reminded me of 10 other things that we do every month but I never remember …



When mommy was not here for about a month I had a real hard time with everything and just everything and now she is back I realize how important part of my life she is.



This always happens when mummy does not cook our favorite dish we yell at her but we don't thank her for what she has cooked, we never thank her for the things she does to make us fell comfortable and when she takes care of us when she is unwell. she celebrates our successes and is the first one to comfort us in our failures, she is my strength when I really need her. she believes in me more than I do, she think about me lot before herself.




she is a superwoman I love her and I don't need a Mothers day to let her know about this :D

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Oh I hope your mom read this post. She must be so proud to know how much she means to you.