Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Feeling HOT-HOT-HOT

The Water splash has changed its look, and I am working on how to customized it more, so you will be seeing a brand new Water splash in few days (no ETA defined) for this I am going to take help of my friend “pup” who is a brilliant HTML designer (I hope your happy to see your name flash here pup :p).

Well as I mentioned in my earlier posts the office has been busy-busy but you know what's the key to survival its adaptation to change so we have adapted to the office pressure and also the heat. The summer is killing, so what do we do to beat the heat.

Try to be cool with my little tips.

First as everyone says be cool try to accessorize yourself with cool looking things like your nail polish which can be of Sea colors and try some nail art wear big plastic rings with soothing colors which reflects good in sunlight, you can work a lot on your look with funky looking hats which will protect you from sunlight and also make you look really COOL




Summer is the best time to wear shorts, capries and 3/4ths also the tube tops there are so many things to work with your wardrobe




Carry a SUNSCREEN and a good quality lip balm alwayz and do not forget to take your shades. In fact I believe that summer is the most stylist season

I will add to this post in some time today as I have to rush now

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Love the new look of your blog! I'm sure you'll be picking up the HTML soon enough and updating the CSS yourself. I'm working on a new design for my blog too, but not ready yet.