Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Rockn Weekend

The week is back and after a very long time I am happy to hit the office on a Monday, why? because I spend the best weekend of my life, and from today I understand that if you want to avoid Monday blues you need to rock the weekend….This is also because my parents were out this weekend and its was my turn to just Indulge

Saturday afternoon

After getting a little sleep from morning to noon, we finally decide to go to a DISC, for me it was the first time clubbing so I was damn exited all day, I put on all the clothes from my wardrobe and my friend helped me decide what to where and what not … after I was done with my dress and my makeup part, gizmo duck came to pick me up, then we were still not sure of the place we were going, we first hit the Renaissance in Powai the velvet lounge, but we were too early there and the place was deserted. I was a little unhappy there so we went to Juhu which like the main city and visited the “Rock Bottom”





Saturday Evening and the Night…

The DISC was good, there were so many people stuffed inside, and initially when we entered I could spot more Americans then Indians and they were quite feeling at home there.. There were a lot of experiences there i saw gals swearing at ach other in the washroom, I saw very very old men with young gals, I saw terrific hip hop dancers, bad dancers and a very very nice experience

Sunday afternoon
I was very tired after the visit to the amazing place so I decided to die in the bed that day, but i got a call from some friends that they were chilling at the RUDE its kinda cafe cum lounge but I loved the Hukka there which was a little expensive from the normal rates ..
Then after wards we went bowling and what a game !!! I rocked completely competing with 4 guys and I almost won, the game started and it was a warm up time



Player 1 > 6

Player 2 > 2

Player 3 > 8

Player 4 > 5

Me > Strike !!!!

WTF !!! everyone was damn surprised, and I was like yeah baby thats “Gal power”

Sunday Night
I have a good peaceful neighborhood and I have two friends who live with us, one is “Sob Queen” and another is “Cute butterfly”, Sob queen is getting married to her boyfriend in the end of this month its an inter caste marriage so this is an event of celebration and also “Spinster Pajama party”, so we were at my place (ofcourse), then we wore the usual pajamas anf started with a beauty session which didnot last very long coz we were so bored of it, Sob Queen got an idea to get drunk and we managed to pull some Vodka and had a great time, we chatted, danced and got drunk and then slept at 5 am, unfortunately Cute Butterfly has to leave for office and she slept hardly 1.5 hours caue we didnot let her, I have not seen anything more innocent then her in my life.

I woke at 4 pm in evening and rushed to office,

I am gonna Miss Sobby badly after she goes away

P.S : This is after2 pegs of Vodka , look at me !!! :P

No comments: