Friday, April 3, 2009

Ready to be Tied up

After a long time returning to my Blog, I did miss writing when I was away on my trip, the trip to North India was good, when I hit office on Monday I learned that one of my very good friend and my boss’s boss’s Boss is leaving the office, I never knew this before because we had a little tiff on something, obviously I was a little upset with this.


Coming back to office was not pleasurable as had a very high pressure of call volumes and every one in the office carries an expression which looks some where between Goofy’s and Donald duck’s; obviously everyone is busy and frustrated and “I-donno-wat-to-do” type face.



Then there was another interesting news, my friend decided to get married the best part is she is the same age as mine and according to me this is not the right age to get trapped, I get another call from my college mate, she was studying with us and left in the second year of Bachelors degree to get married ‘Eekssss !!! that’s so sad’, anywas she called up to informed that she was blessed with a baby boy .. yeah right, well I told her that she was so lucky and the congratulated her.. the biggest shock is that she 2 years younger to me

Why are people so desperate to tie a knot and its not just marriage knot it’s a knot to your life’s when you tie it too early, life has so much to offer, college, friends, Job friends, learning phase, team outings, outings with gals, and then so many things to do, all ends when you marry coz then you are stuck with a husband, your In-laws, house chores, family functions, cooking, cleaning, and KIDS and these people are never satisfied whatever you do for them,

Get a Life people, Live your life to the extended fullest before you decided to end it

No comments: