Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Real PrinceSS


As you know I have been through a trauma at work in last 2 weeks and weekends just passed by me even before I could wink, my personal life was not so great as well, it was just a 'bad phase' and as I said before "I would keep thanking god no matter what may happen", this encourages me to keep my little positive heart alive even in the midst of darkness

I call myself a '' kind of self titled (or maybe a reason of my positivity, it was also something Gizmo used to call me in college days) I think that I am very lucky and I have everything that any girl would dream of the first ever post that I made on another portal, just adding this to my precious water splash (umahh ... )


I say I am so lucky coz, when I see little children in orphanages I feel that I am so lucky that
My mum and dad did not abort me before I was born because I am a girl
That my parents gave me the same education as my brother and did not ask me to stay home and cook food
That I was not married at age of 13 and did not have to bear children by this age
That I was not forced to get dowry by my in-laws and was not burnt alive
That my parents allow me to enjoy my life playing games and did not waste my child age in teaching me to manage and clean house
That my parents did not restrict me to do night shifts at my job
That my parents understood that I can have friends who are boyz and did not restrict there calls to me
That I was not raped of molested at my teenage by someone psyco criminal
That I was given all that I demanded and was never deprived of any - any thing in my life
That my mum gives me food when I land home after a looooong day and i don't have worry about my second meal

There are many to list what I want to say is we have all privileges in life but we still crave for things, please think about people who have lost every thing in life even there families. but they still life on Hope they pray to God to give them strength & they welcome love for us who are completely strangers to them.
If in your life you do get time to serve old people who have lived there lives please respect your grand fathers or grand mothers or any one in relation and give them love, they will love it a lot


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care and God Bless You.You are a princess in reality .......

Nids said...

Thanks a lot, but can you please mention your name :(, I am getting confused

Anonymous said...

Sometimes its better to stay anonymous.....take care and have a good day ! :)

Hema said...

really nice!!!

Nidhi said...

thanks hema ... i have blogged much but this stays my best post ever