Monday, May 25, 2009

Places to go people to Meet

I have a wish to travel all over the world, I want to see all the diverse cultures of the world and how do they do their daily things like we do, how different is it, when I was in school I always wanted to learn in Australia in Melbourne University, why because I wanted to see how do youngsters enjoy themselves, how do the study? How will be the student life there, that obviously did not happen, I also wanted to work in New York because as heard it’s one of the busiest and happening cities of the world and (so is Mumbai)….










It’s not like I have lost all hopes now, I want to go to Singapore and play with the Dolphins, I want to go to London city to see their marvelous architecture, I want to see Egypt and the famous ancient city of Cairo and look at the pyramids (this has been a childhood dream).
There are lots to list and the list will keep getting bigger as I grow and begin my journey….
But there are some places added to my journal because of my profession, I talk to a lot of people every day and some people really make their places in your heart, On a support cal few days ago I met Alfred.. lets call him Alfi … He is by far the most dynamic, vibrant, funny and calm SharePoint Administrator I have ever met, he was totally cool with the support call although it took us days to resolve his issue but he never got impatient and annoyed with that, he is a happy man and may god keep you that way Alfi .. I will always keep you in my prayers, Alfi is from Poland but now living in United States, Now where is Poland, when I Googled this place It found it to be something that’s worth watching …, here are some pictures of Poland and Alfi …









On another support Mission I met Samuel and Andres, Really awesome duo … They are funny and enthusiastic… they are from Chile and speak Spanish but they are great with English too…. Samuel is smart, and very humorous he is a SharePoint administrator and Andres .. well the first time I saw him on his IM I got sacred as he looks a little serious but he is smart and very nice, he is a developer and they both handle a lot of clients with a lot of responsibility … I have learned a lot from them about Chile and the people there … And I relay want to visit Chile and Samuel and Andreas once whenever possible .. here are there pics ..




And Mr. Chisnell, I don’t have a picture of him, but he is one of the followers of my blog, he came with a problem on his SharePoint site and his site is publically available so when I saw his site I could not take my eyes off it, it superb with the learning experience that he shares with his school every day, the site was used by the school kids to check the events updates and submit there assignments and lots of other things, I which I had a teacher like him Mr. Chisnell I would like to meet you some day…

No comments: