Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Daily NiDz


We have always been laughing and checking out the Daily Dilbert’s corporate cartoons and believe me it made no sense to me till I was in collage but now I find them more interesting then the other comic strips on the news paper, like talk about Archies, poofh …. I thinks its too kiddish or maybe because it just suits the teenagers there are some others like Peanuts, Spiderman … Booringgggg

Coming back to Daily Dilbert… generally they pull hard on their Bosses and topics are like “You know My boss is so Dumb”

Lately in office I have been behaving like Dilbert.. Not just the cribbing part, also making fun on the accent, tone, talking, walking of my boss, it not that I am so close to him its just that ….. I am seated very closed to his desk!!! Sounds funny right? It’s a nightmare …..

“So with great power comes great responsibility” courtesy Spiderman, Some weeks earlier I had to be shifted to a different team other them my own team and I am seated at a place where me immediate manager, his manager and his Senior manager sits… cool so it’s a place which is usually quite unlike the whole floor and its kinda a spotlight people come to know when you move, take breaks and come back, when your late to work, absent and stuff.

It is a bizarre feeling to be seated at one place all day and keep working; I bet no one would ever like it but also because you are so close to the management you have a good chance to put an impression on the bosses and make them actually believe that you work harder than the rest … every heard of the teacher’s pet

Also you can get a sneek peek to the managerial steps, like if the next step is an implementation to check the attendance of the team or adherence of the people to the shift timings I will make sure I follow that from that day itself, so its kinda safe when you know something is about to come up and you are well prepared for that.

So being a close sitter there I am like a news reporter who will tell everyone about the next big plan which will be in the shell, but also that observing these people day in and day out is a tedious job, plus I have to make sure that I am on time, in place, at desk and stuff.

So basically that made me like a Daily Dilbert, talking about my bosses all the time and having a good laugh at the cost of their expenses, also to be the first to realize how stupid can someone be when they try to implement plans ...
so here comes "Daily NiDz"

No comments: