Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back again

I havent blogged for a long time and i have nothing great to blog about today as well,

I was working on a problem ticket some days back with my customer her name is Kristie, she has a beautiful voice, and by talking to her i can feel how humble & warm hearted she must be, I have seen her pictures & she looks great,

reaching towards resolution of a ticket on which you have worked with customer for quite some time (like or month or maybe more than that) gives you the happiness but it also gives you a little sad feeling as you make a little relation with a person is gonna be no more and as we have reached to the end (resolution of the problem) you will not be contacting the person again.

So we ended with the ticket resolution, we spoke about blogging. Now i am not a very keen blogger, I blog once in a month which is my technical blog about sharepoint, so i shared the link with her, and then she shared a link with me as well which was about her blog on twitter its called "social gracious",

I didnot get much time to look over initally but then I just tried to browse through her posts, its so wonderful she makes a point blog everyday, I have learned that she is a social butterfly and a runner, she has two kids and her daughters name is Diva n son Eddie Haskell, she called her husband ubergeek which is so cool. there is so much to learn from her blog its just like a diary about things she does and her pics with everyday activity, I said to my self that I would love to do that too.

So here i will try my best to make sure I blog about my everyday activities ... Kristie your my inspiration

2 comments:

socialgracious said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying the blog Nidhi! Sometimes when you are receiving support from far away it's hard to imagine what the person is like on the other line. That's the beauty of the internet, it can make connections between two people who are half a world apart. Peace and joy to you today Nids!

Amol G. said...

Cool....
Keep writing and do remember to visit my blog....
I have something in line for you. :D