Friday, February 27, 2009

Sharing & Renting, (better then beg, borrow steal)

I have been watching this movie lately called the “Sex and the City” … hmmm nice movie I never watched the Series cause it always came at very late hours and my mum does not allow me to watch the idiot box at that times, there was a scene where he the female lead Ms Parker looks for an assistant and she finds a black female called “Lewis” from the city of St. Lewis, she gets through the interview in a pretty impressive way, then Parker asks her how does she afford a bag which is of a very high brand and she replies “I have rented it”… well that’s the way the gals go about

Style changes like seasons do.. Big Bags in fashion…then small bags, the boots.. now stilettos … sometimes denims look cool …. Sometimes they are out of fashion and skirts are in.
Poofh … how is a gal supposed to get all the things all the time, I remember when I used to be in college even I used to find it very very had to keep abreast with the latest fashion accessories so we found a simple way to get things done ..

We rent or share things.. I have many female friends in my neighborhood, we grew up together, obviously we were in different education institutions cause we choose different carrier paths, now that actually server as a advantage to us, because we used to share the shoes, scarfs, accessories & bags .. that’s makes you look hip and trendy in Verve plus saves your pocket money.

If you read the book “Men are from Mars and women are from Venus” it’s rightly said that women learn, share and give out things compared to men who mostly are introverts, well I agree with the writer as long as sharing with things are concerned ;)

This is one thing that makes me proud of being a Gal… well this gives me another topic to write in my blog

3 comments:

itsakash4u said...

Hey Nidhi
First of all thanks for reading my blog and giving nice comment.

Secondly "Girls are girls"- all are same when it comes to fashion.

But the idea of pooling / Sharing of accessories is great - atleast in the time of recession. But jokes apart its a gud idea!

And even i think that Boys generally do not behave like that.

Only a woman who acts as MOm, Sister, Better half simultaneously can do it.

Keep writing.

Anonymous said...

Nidhi,
Sharing parties have become popular in the US too. People have a get together and exchange clothes and accessories. That is one good thing to come of our recession, we are learning to do with less.

Nidhi said...

yes we can blame the recession, but its good to know that gals are alwayz da same all over planet